Chocolate Covered Raspberry Pudding (Sugar Free)
Published on February 2, 2015 | In American | By |
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- 6 T. sugar free raspberry fruit spread
- 1 1/2 t. stevia powder
- 1/2 t. gf vanilla extract
- 2 dashes salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 T. cashew butter
- 1 T. melted coconut oil
- 1. Place the avocado and raspberry fruit spread into a high speed blender or ninja and blend until smooth, scraping sides and breathing deeply with patience!
- 2. Add the coconut oil and blend again.
- 3. Pour and scrape the mixture into a mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, mixing until smooth.
- 4. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge for later. These would also work well as freezer pops! Yummy!
Read more about this chef..
Hi! I’m Katrina, home schooling mother of 3 amazing daughters. I’m an artist, singer, songwriter, musician, health and fitness enthusiast. Read our story!