Blondes have more fun, right! Well, maybe not, but in this recipe the blondes have it! This recipe is a huge hit at my house and it really packs in all the best elements of a great treat. Paleo (grain free), gluten free, dairy free, egg free, low sugar and still full of amazing flavor and texture. Nourish your body while satisfying your taste buds at the same time! Score!!!!
Paleo/Vegan Chocolate Chunk Blondies
Published on December 13, 2015 | By Katrina |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 9 bars
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour/meal or other nut meal of choice
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch or cassava
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk or other dairy free milk of choice
- 1/2 cup EnerG chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate bar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a medium mixing bowl combine the first 7 ingredients and mix well.
- 3. In a small mixing bowl combine the vanilla, vinegar, almond milk and add to the dry ingredients.
- 4. Add the coconut oil and chocolate chips/chunks last and stir till well combined.
- 5. Spoon batter into a lightly greased 8"x8" baking pan, and smooth out.
- 6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Read more about this chef..