The Most Amazing Butternut Squash Soup
- (4.5 /5)
- (6 Rating)
- 8 cups best ever chicken stock
- 1 medium butternut squash, baked
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- pepper to taste
- 1. Cut a medium butternut squash in half lengthwise.
- 2. Remove seeds and place squash cut side down on a lightly greased baking pan. 9" x 13" works best.
- 3. Bake the squash at 350 for 55 minutes.
- 4. When squash is done let it cool for about 20 minutes before handling.
- 5. Scoop out the squash and place half into blender. Add 4 cups of Best Ever Chicken Stock and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into large soup pot. Repeat with the other half of the squash and pour into soup pot. Add 1/2 t. sea salt or to taste. Stir and serve.
Read more about this chef..