Easy Gluten Free Bread (Vegan/Yeast Free)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 mini loaves
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 1/2 cup Gluten free flour blend
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey (if not vegan)
- 1 flaxseed meal egg
- 3/4 cup dairy free milk of choice
- Flaxseed Meal Egg:
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 3 Tablespoons water
- Let sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. In a small bowl combine the flaxseed meal and water and set aside.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- 4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients, adding the flaxseed meal egg last.
- 5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- 6. Spoon the batter into 2 lightly greased mini loaf pans.
- 7. Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
- 8. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
Read more about this chef..