In an effort to consume less processed foods, this is one of our favorite bread recipes. Not only is it gluten free, but also egg free, dairy free, soy free, and yeast free! It’s a great addition to any meal, without compromising texture or taste.
Easy Gluten Free Bread (Vegan/Yeast Free)
Published on January 10, 2016 | By |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 mini loaves
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 1/2 cup Gluten free flour blend
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey (if not vegan)
- 1 flaxseed meal egg
- 3/4 cup dairy free milk of choice
- Flaxseed Meal Egg:
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 3 Tablespoons water
- Let sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. In a small bowl combine the flaxseed meal and water and set aside.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- 4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients, adding the flaxseed meal egg last.
- 5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- 6. Spoon the batter into 2 lightly greased mini loaf pans.
- 7. Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
- 8. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
Read more about this chef..
Hi! I’m Katrina, home schooling mother of 3 amazing daughters. I’m an artist, singer, songwriter, musician, health and fitness enthusiast. Read our story!