It’s mango season and I’m going crazy with the mango recipes!!! Here’s our new granola perfect for those on a vegan, paleo, gluten free or dairy free diet. It also has no added sugar! That’s how we roll! And if you like mangoes, Marvelous is an understatement!!! Enjoy this amazing recipe for breakfast with dairy free milk, yoghurt or as a healthy snack on the go!
Marvelous Mango Paleo Granola
- 1 cup raw cashews pieces
- 1 cup shredded or flaked, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup almond or cashew meal
- 1/2 cup almond slices
- 2 T. flaxseed meal
- 1/2 t. stevia powder or 1 T. monk fruit powder
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 t. vanilla, optional
- 2 ripe mangoes
- Berries for garnish
- 1. In a blender puree the mangoes until smooth and set aside.
- 2. Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 3. Add the coconut oil first and stir thoroughly.
- 4. Add the mangoes and vanilla and mix well.
- 5. In a lightly greased 8" x 8" baking pan spread the mixture evenly.
- 6. Bake at 275 for 90 minutes, stirring every 18 minutes to prevent burning. Serve warm or room temperature and store in an airtight container.
Read more about this chef..