Paleo Banana Bread (Grain, Dairy, Egg, Soy and Sugar Free)
Published on January 17, 2015 | By |
- (4.5 /5)
- (2 Rating)
- 1/2 cup almond meal or sunflower seed meal (grind sunflower seeds in your blender)
- 1/2 cup arrowroot starch
- 1 t. tapioca starch
- 1 t. cream of tartar
- 3/4 t. Baking Soda
- 3/4 t. stevia powder
- 1 1/2 t. xanthan gum
- 1/2 t. ground nutmeg
- 2 pureed bananas
- 3/4 cup +2 T. sunflower butter
- 2 flaxseed meal eggs
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2. In small bowl combine 2 T. flaxseed meal and 6 T. water. Set aside.
- 3. In large mixing bowl combine almond flour/meal, arrowroot starch, tapioca starch, cream of tartar, baking soda, xanthan gum, nutmeg and stevia.
- 4. Puree the bananas in a blender or small chopper. Add to the dry ingredients.
- 5. Add the Sunflower Butter, and flaxseed "egg" mixture and stir till smooth.
- 6. Pour into greased mini loaf pans and bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from the pan. If you're like us, you won't have any leftovers!
Read more about this chef..
Hi! I’m Katrina, home schooling mother of 3 amazing daughters. I’m an artist, singer, songwriter, musician, health and fitness enthusiast. Read our story!
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe