Paleo Pear and Pecan Salad
- Prep Time
- 1 cup
- Difficulty Level Advanced
- (4.3 /5)
- (22 Rating)
- 1 just ripe pear cut into small chunks
- 3 dried figs (sulfur dioxide free)
- 8 - 10 raw pecan halves
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pure stevia powder
- 1/2 t. ground cinnamon
- Optional: 1 t. flaxseed or chia seed meal
- 1. Chop a just ripe pear into small chunks and add 3/4 to a handy chopper or ninja.
- 2. Cut 3 dried figs into 4 pieces each and add to chopper.
- 3. Add 8 - 10 raw pecan halves to the chopper and start your engines! Only chop until it is well blended but not pureed. It should still be chunky.
- 4. Pour mixture over the remainder of the pear chunks in a cereal bowl.
- 5. Add a pinch of salt, Stevia powder and cinnamon to taste. Mix well and enjoy!
- 6. For added fiber you can sprinkle with 1 t. flaxseed or chia seed meal.
Read more about this chef..