Paleo Berry Granola
- 4 oz. Raw Almond slices
- 3/4 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cashew meal
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 T. flaxseed meal
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- 1/2 t. stevia powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic raspberry or strawberry fruit spread (no sugar added)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1. Place all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
- 2. Spread mixture evenly in a baking pan. I used a pampered chef stoneware pan that needed no extra oil, but if you don't use that kind of pan you might want to lightly grease the bottom of your pan.
- 3. Bake at 275 for 1 1/2 hours stirring every 15-20 minutes to prevent burning.
- 4. Let cool and serve with your favorite dairy free yogurt or milk.
Read more about this chef..