Sugar Free Chocolate Sauce (like magic shell)
- Prep Time
- 1 cup
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, optional
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 -1/2 teaspoon pure stevia powder, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (this cuts the after taste of the stevia and is very anti-inflammatory)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1. Place dry ingredients in a small bowl and stir thoroughly. Add the vanilla and Coconut oil and whisk till smooth. Pour over fruit or scones. You can also pour sauce into candy molds and refrigerate for sugar free chocolates. They melt fast in your hands, so eat them quickly! Not that you'd have a problem with that!
Read more about this chef..