I love to have this drink after a workout or a long day in the sun to rehydrate. The vitamin C and Himalayan Pink Sea Salt are super cleansing for the liver and help regulate the adrenals. The coconut water is high in hydrating electrolytes and minerals.
Vitamin C Blast
Published on July 1, 2015 | By |
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 huge handful fresh greens, like spinach or kale
- 1 orange, fresh squeezed
- 1 lime, fresh squeezed
- 1 kiwi, peeled (or not if you like it that way)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1 dash stevia powder to taste, optional
- 1/4 peeled cucumber
- 1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy! Add ice for thickness if you like.
Read more about this chef..