Mouth Watering Baked Chicken
- (4.8 /5)
- (9 Rating)
- 3 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon savory
- 1. Mix spices in a small bowl
- 2. Gently lift chicken skin from breast and rub 1/3 of the spice mixture under the skin
- 3. Rub remaining spices onto outside of skin
- 4. Pour 1 cup of water into baker
- 5. Cover tightly with foil
- 6. Bake @ 350 for 21/2 hours
- 7. Chicken is done when leg bone falls off easily
- 8. If you want your chicken to be brown on top, then remove the foil after the first 2 hours of baking and continue baking for the remaining 30 minutes.
Read more about this chef..