Gluten Free “Corn” Muffins
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 9-12 muffins
- (4.3 /5)
- (48 Rating)
- 1 cup gluten free flour blend ( I use Trader Joe's or King Arthur brand )
- 1 cup corn, millet or sorghum flour
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil, butter or grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 large egg or flaxseed meal egg
- 3/4 cup almond, coconut, or rice milk (use whatever fits your diet )
- 1 1/2 t. xanthan gum
- 1. Preheat oven to 375. Mix dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth with electric mixer.
- 2. Pour into greased 8" x 8" baking pan or fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- 3. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- 4. For a flaxseed meal egg combine 1 T flaxseed meal with 3 T water and let sit for 5 - 10 minutes. Voila! Your perfect egg substitute!
Read more about this chef..