Published on September 12, 2015 | By |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 cans Garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Sea Salt or Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the drained chickpeas with the curry powder, garlic and salt.
- 2. In a large skillet, add the coconut oil and the chick peas.
- 3. Sautee the chickpeas for approximately 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally to lightly brown all sides.
- 4. Serve warm or cool. Stores in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Read more about this chef..
Hi! I’m Katrina, home schooling mother of 3 amazing daughters. I’m an artist, singer, songwriter, musician, health and fitness enthusiast. Read our story!