Gluten Free Corn Pancakes (egg, dairy, soy and sugar free)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 9 -10 4" pancakes
- (4 /5)
- (84 Rating)
- 1 cup corn, millet or sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free flour blend ( I used Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch/flour
- 1/2 t. stevia powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. baking soda
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. xanthan gum
- 2 flaxseed meal eggs
- 1 3/4 - 2 cups almond, rice or coconut milk (not canned)
- 3 T. grape seed oil or melted coconut oil
- 1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 2. For the flaxseed eggs combine 2 T. flaxseed meal and 6 T. water. Set aside.
- 3. In a medium mixing bowl combine dry ingredients. In a small mixing bowl combine the wet ingredients, including the flaxseed eggs.
- 4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly.
- 5. Using a 1/3 cup measure pour batter onto skillet and cook on each side until golden.
- 6. Serve warm with your favorite toppings.
Read more about this chef..