I found this recipe online yesterday and tried it. In less than 2 hours all 9 of them were gone!!! My kids had no idea it was grain free! Total yum! The recipe was adapted from The Sweet Spot.
Grain Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- (4 /5)
- (11 Rating)
- 1 cup nut butter (I used almond butter)
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 T honey
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1 t. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend thoroughly.
- 3. Pour batter into greased or paper lined muffin tins.
- 4. Sprinkle 7 diary free chocolate chips onto each muffin.
- 5. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
Read more about this chef..