Here’s my third mango recipe for mango season. It’s delightful to wake up to these grain free and vegan creations. There is also no added sugar which makes them even better.
Marvelous Mango Muffins
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
Get our latest cookbook for free
Sign up today and Get $2.00 off our new Bread and Dessert cookbooks + a free Breakfast Ideas cookbook.
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch or arrowroot starch
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup almond or sunflower seed meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 2 Tablespoons dairy free milk of choice, unsweetened
- 1. In a medium mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- 2. Peel the mango and puree in blender until smooth.
- 3. In a small mixing bowl combine the pureed mango with the milk. Add this to the dry ingredients and stir well.
- 4. Fill lightly greased muffins tins 3/4 full with the batter.
- 5. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. We love these plain or with raw honey! MMMMMMMMM.......
Read more about this chef..