Mango season is here and this is my first mango recipe to hit our kitchen! It was a hit in every way. The whole fam loved these. And when they ask for seconds I don’t have to hesitate to say yes, because they are packed with nutrition. That’s my kind of treat! Did you know that mangoes are high in antioxidants that prevent colon, breast, prostate cancer and leukemia? They are full of vitamin C, A and B6, to name a few, and they have a low glycemic index so they are a great snack for diabetics. They’re also great for digestion and they promote weight loss. For more info on the benefits of mango check out this article highlighting 17 reasons why mangoes are great for you! Bon appetite! Stay tuned for more great mango recipes!
Marvelous Mango Pudding Pops
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Child Friendly
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 6 oz. plain or vanilla dairy free yoghurt of choice (we use coconut milk yoghurt)
- 2 mangoes
- 1/4 t. stevia powder or 2 t. monk fruit in the raw
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk of choice
- 1/2 t. gluten free vanilla, optional
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2. Pour into popsicle maker and freeze for 3 hours or until completely frozen.
- 3. Enjoy!
Read more about this chef..