Paleo Pumpkin Spice Bread (gluten free, vegan)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 mini loaves
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup arrowroot starch or potato starch
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup honey or syrup, optional
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond, cashew or coconut milk (boxed)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a medium mixing bowl combine the first 9 ingredients, which are all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- 3. In a small mixing bowl combine the wet ingredients and add to the dry ingredients. Stir until well combined and spoon batter into 3 lightly greased mini loaf pans.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
Read more about this chef..