Here’s another shockingly good, super food recipe that I’m excited to share, Sautéed Kale. I have a very picky little eater that barely eats any veggies. It’s typical, but frustrating. I really didn’t think she was going to eat any of this when I made it, but I put some on her plate to try……on the edge of my seat. One taste and she was asking for seconds! How cool is that? Now she asks me to make it almost every day! Enough said, now it’s your turn. Let me know what you think, or if you can get your picky eaters to enjoy it, too!!
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup soaked, raw cashews
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 - 1 t. sea salt
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1 10 oz. bag chopped kale (I use Organic Tuscan Kale)
- 1. Soak the raw cashews for an hour in 2 cups filtered water.
- 2. Drain the cashews and place in a blender or chopper and blend until small crumbles form, not smooth like butter. Add the nutritional yeast, salt and garlic powder and mix well..
- 3. Place the kale in a large bowl and massage the cashew mixture into the chopped kale.
- 4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add a tiny bit of grape seed or coconut oil. Saute the kale for 5 - 10 minutes stirring regularly to keep it from burning.
- 5. Serve warm. If you store it in the fridge heat it in the oven at 350 for about 10 - 15 minutes to "crisp" it.
Read more about this chef..