This is a great recipe for any time of the day. You can eat it with a bun or like me, garnished with avocado and tomato slices. It’s a great way to get some fish into your diet if you can’t eat mayonnaise. If you want to try mayonnaise with this I found a great egg free mayonnaise recipe here.
Smack Your Mama Tuna or Salmon Patties
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 batch
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4 /5)
- (6 Rating)
- 2 cans tuna or pink alaskan salmon (I like the Skip Jack tuna from Trader Joe's)
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1 - 2 t. maple syrup
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 - 1 t. savory
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1. Mix all ingredients throughly.
- 2. Form into 5 or 6 patties about 1/4 inch thick.
- 3. Add 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil to a large skillet.
- 4. Sautee patties 2 min. on each side or until golden.
Read more about this chef..