This Strawberry Cashew Cream Sauce is a perfect alternative to whip cream or ice cream for Strawberry Shortcake. It is so creamy and rich, with just a hint of strawberry flavor and not too sweet. It’s pure delight atop some fresh berries! Let me know, in the comments, if you have as much trouble as we did keeping your composure while devouring this deliciousness!!!
Strawberry Cashew Cream Sauce
- Prep Time
- 1 cup
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 3/4 cup soaked, raw cashews
- 3 pitted dates
- 6 large strawberries
- 1/8 t. pure stevia powder
- 2-3 T. dairy free milk of choice
- 1. Soak 3/4 cup raw cashews for 1 hour in filtered water. Drain and Rinse when fully soaked.
- 2. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 3. Pour over Strawberry Shortcake and you'll love every last bite! Try not to eat the plate!
- 4. If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Read more about this chef..