When I first made this easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe my family made me crazy asking for tastes while I was preparing it. They consumed it in 5 minutes!!! I felt like I always do when I slave over the hot, wood stove, with sweat on my brow, only to see the amazing creation I’ve made devoured in no time! Actually, it didn’t take that much effort and I do have a modern stove. Thankfully. If I didn’t I wouldn’t be sharing my recipes with you. 🙂 Oh well, if they love it that much I must take it as a compliment. Let me know how many compliments you get when you serve this.
Vegan and Grain Free Strawberry Shortcake Recipe Easy
- One batch of my Grain Free Shortbread recipe.
- One batch of my Strawberry Cashew Cream Sauce recipe.
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- 1. Prepare one batch of my Grain Free Shortbread recipe and let cool for at least 15 minutes, unless you like your shortbread warm with your strawberries.
- 2. Prepare one batch of my Strawberry Cashew Cream Sauce.
- 3. Place one Shortbread on a dessert plate and top with sliced strawberries and Strawberry Cashew Cream Sauce. If you like more shortbread, you can make a double batch of Shortbread and use two "biscuits" per person, as pictured. Bon Appetite!
Read more about this chef..